Monday, January 16, 2017

January Challenges

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm so happy to be starting a new year of scrapbooking & creating new things! This month I'm participating in three different challenges: Brenda's sketch challenge, Rochelle's inspiration board (I loved the teal, pink & gold combination) and finally Scrap Our Stash's Tic Tac Toe board (paint/mist, a die cut and Simple Stories line So Fancy).



I also decided to enter into the Stuck?! sketches challenges. I loved the circular center and added my own crab mallet on the side instead of the strip border. 





Here's my take on Stuck?! sketches Jan. 15th challenge! Thanks Laura for all the fun!




Thanks for swinging by my blog! Have a fabulous day!

13 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page. Awesome stash use. Thanks for your entry in the The SOS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page with lovely design! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. I love the way the papers and the photos are placed. I also love the layering of the embellishments over that fancy circle cut-out. Cute punched border at the top, and pretty handwriting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pages! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch, love the banner! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your layouts and how you used the sketches❤ Wonderful!!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash and Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pages! Love how happy and colorful they are! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful collection of pages! Great job with all those sketches! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these pages! They feel so happy :) Thanks for Tic Tac Toe-ing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAbulous layouts, you've done a great job with the sketches. Thanks for joining us at STuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layouts! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash as well as the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pages! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete