Saturday, March 18, 2017

March 15th Challenges!

Whew! Halfway through March! Crazy right?! Bring on Spring!

I loved the second challenge from Scrap Our Stash this month and decided to play along. Here's my take on the sketch and the things I used for the word CHARM included cardstock, heart, arrow, ribbon/reel and Mickey paper/matted photo.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also found a few new challenges to participate in! Thanks to Picture This, ARTastic and 123 Challenge for this inspiration

Picture This: I loved the gold dots included in the mood board and I had some straws from American Crafts that also had some gold dots! I've been wanting to use these straws on a layout so badly so I'm glad I found one that worked! Check out their mood board here:


ARTastic: I really loved Tone's Design Team layout and wanted to mimic something similar with different shades of blue. I loved her vertical lines and stenciling. Thanks for the inspiration Tone! Here's the painting that provided inspiration for the challenge! 


123 Challenge: I included brown, the word FUN and the brown strips in between the straws are borders from the edges of some Kaisercraft paper.

Thanks for swinging by my blog!





13 comments:

  1. This is a cool layout too! Well done getting both challenges done for the month :)Thanks again for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soothing and relaxing layout. Bethany, great idea to use those gold dotted straws and what a sweet title! Thank you for joining in the fun at Picture This. Hope you will share another memory with us through another page for our April challenge starting on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the background stencilling. Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and photos!Thanks for joining us at Picture This!Wish you can join us next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layouts Bethany, just gorgeous
    And thank you for joining us this month at 123 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. wow you have been busy! I love the texture on the back ground and great photo too for your 123 layout.. Thanks for joining in with us at the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely page! Thanks for sharing with us at ATTastic! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely page Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page. Thanks for joining in this month with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page! Thanks for sharing it with us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layout! Thank you for joining our March challenge at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great page! Thank you so much for joining in with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the straws!!
    Beautiful layout, thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete