Thursday, April 6, 2017

April Challenges

April showers bring May flowers! <---We've definitely been having our fair share of showers this week here in Florida, but rainy days are usually good scrapping days! :)

For my first challenge this month I wanted to use Sketch #305 from Creative Scrappers as my base. 

I also knew I wanted to use a bright color scheme which fit in nicely with Picture This' green + white challenge. So here's my design:





























I also loved Scrap Our Stash's sketch challenge this month! I included F-flowers, L-light pink paper, O-outline with pen, W-white matting, E-enamel dot (green dot by flower) & R-roses (patterned paper). I'm also entering this one in Colorful Creations "All About Me" challenge. Here's me as a 1 year old! I inherited a box of old family photos and have slowly started scrapbooking them! :)




Thanks also to Let's Get Sketchy for the fun sketch and mood board! I loved the inspiration and flow of the circles (I decided to use flowers) in the layout so I paired it with this four generation photo of my aunt, grandma, great-grandma and great-great-grandma from 1964.  There is nothing more special than preserving my family's heritage photos.






Thanks for swinging by!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page, Bethany!! Love the baseballs! Thank you for joining in the fun at Picture This!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts!Love them!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page. Love the adorable details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in Scrap Our Stash challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany--ALL your pages are great! I think I saw the baseball one either on the blog or sb.co-not sure! anyway-Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea using die cuts and flowers as your take on the sketch - love it! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful !!! thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pages - I love that bold b/w check paper! Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love your style! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the challenge! Lovely pages! Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you there

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous take on the sketch! And I love that cut file. Great stash used! Thank you for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so pretty with your flower photo border thanks for joining in with LGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layouts! Those die cuts are just FAB!! - Great take on our sketch challenge over at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a wonderful take on the sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete