Monday, June 12, 2017

June Challenges

Yay for SUMMER! I'm so excited for all the fun things we have planned this summer! I can't wait to go and spend time with my family at our lake home, and enjoy some good cookouts with friends! I hope you're excited for some fun things this summer too!

My first layout was inspired by The ScrapRoom's sketch challenge. This was certainly not an easy challenge for me, but I loved it once it was complete! I used the new Illustrates Faith "You are so loved" line to showcase a few photos of my dad! He was so sweet to come and visit us in Florida and then drive our car all the way back to Minnesota! <---Real props to this road warrior! 

I was also inspired by Grand Diva's Subway Art challenge and included the phrase, "Makes me laugh. Makes me smile." into my journaling. Colorful Creations also inspired me to dig out some of my old alphas (the green "is", twine and rhinestones) and mix them with this new line!  Thanks for all the fun!



Layout number 2 was inspired by the 123 Challenge Blog. I really liked that this challenge had so many creative possibilities! I used white paint, the word "Love" and glitter/rhinestones to bling up the page. Thanks for the fun challenge!


My third layout was inspired by Let's Get Sketchy's sketch challenge. I took a more simplistic approach to the design, but I'm happy with how it turned out! 


Finally layout #4 was inspired by the sketch at Stuck?! sketches. I had a flowery cut file that I had been wanting to use and thought that this would be the perfect layout for it! I used chalk to change it to the colors I wanted and viola! A pretty good looking page! Thanks for looking!


Up close of chalking/layering of embellishments:




24 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany--I just saw your last page on sb.com and commented and now you are joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! Always wonderful pages-and you are liking the spraying too! Thanks again for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 layouts are fabulous. Love the simple style of your Let's get sketchy LO, a brilliant take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts, wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous layouts! Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts!Love the layers!Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy! So many great layouts.. I love your take on the 123 Challenge blog, fabulous layout.. thanks for joining in this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts, thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is wonderful! Happy to see so creative and colorful layouts))) thanks for joining us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing page!! thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Colorful Creations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos which look lovely on the pink hearts and the delicate cut file. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with LGS.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layouts! Awesome take on The ScrapRoom sketch and also the Subway Art Challenge at GCC! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous gorgeous work, I love all of your designs! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your all layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely layouts! Great work! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous layouts and amazing layering! Thanks for playing along with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful pages! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully done! thanks for joining us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sensational pages and gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many amazing pages!! But my favorite is the last one, love the flower background and love all the pinks! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete